I decided to put together a little about page telling a little about us here at Toms Custom Coatings, Some information about who we are and what we stand for.
- First and foremost we are a Christian company that believes in God and his word the Bible.
We believe that Jesus is Gods son and he came to earth to save us all from our sins.
He was buried and rose again on the third day.
- We believe in the 2ed amendment – which is the right of the people to keep and bear Arms and that right shall NOT be infringed upon.
- We believe in the 1st amendment – which prohibits the making of any law respecting an establishment of religion, impeding the free exercise of religion, abridging the freedom of speech, infringing on the freedom of the press, interfering with the right to peaceably assemble or prohibiting the petitioning for a governmental redress of grievances.
- We believe in America and stand strongly behind the constitution.
- We support our troops and our law enforcement personnel, we understand the extreme conditions and dangers that these people face each and every day and pray daily for your safety.
We as a small family business partnered with Cerakote to be an official certified Cerakote applicator in 2013. We strive hard to be one of the best Cerakote applicators in the country. We take pride in every single item that we receive and guarantee your satisfaction upon picking up your Cerakote project. If you’re not happy we aren’t happy and will gladly re-coat any item that you aren’t happy with. On the other hand, if you are happy with your completed project we ask that you show off your project and that you might recommend us to your friends and family. Being a small family business we rely on your word of mouth to keep us going strong and we thank each and every customer for choosing us to complete your Cerakote project.
Don’t have a gun yet? We are a certified Gun dealer as well.
We can order just about anything you might want. All you have to do is go to Gallery Of Guns and search for your next Gun. Give us a call and see what we can get it for. I promise it will be much much less than MSRP prices.
We are also a STAG ARMS certified dealer as well! Visit Stag Arms find what you’re looking for and give us a call to see what we can grab your next Stag Arms project for.
Did you buy your new gun online and need to have it shipped in for pickup from a local FFL? We also do transfer and background checks for 10.00 for our customers.
Need a Gun Trust to protect your family or to place your SBR or Can into?
Gun trusts help you by providing a framework to obey gun control regulations, thereby reducing the legal risks of handling restricted firearms. Like a regular trust, property in a gun trust is held by one party for the benefit of another. Therefore, a gun trust helps your loved ones inherit your firearms safely, lawfully, and privately.
Having a gun trust is especially important when dealing with certain firearms regulated by the National Firearms Act (“NFA”). The GunTrustDepot™ Gun Trust helps to address the issues with compliance, risk, and inheritance of firearms.
Firearms that are regulated by the NFA are often referred to as Title II or Class 3 weapons. These types of weapons include silencers and suppressors, short-barreled rifles and shotguns, and machine guns (full automatic weapons).
We are working hard to be your one-stop Gun shop for new guns, transfers, and custom work.